For Information Call: 1-800-626-4327
Turn Your Supervisors into World Class Experts at Managing Employees and Inspiring Others -[See Full Program]
Most supervisors aren’t taught supervision skills. The result is increased risk to employers from missteps and mismanagement of employees. With this risk comes the potential for violence, conflicts, low morale, HR headaches, and a compromised mission. This professionally narrated web course installs in minutes. (DVD, Flash Movies, PowerPoint, and PowerPoint with sound show are also available.)
- Easy to use. Simply upload interactive program to your web site or run it directly from the CD. You own it.
- Includes 14 skills - topics supervisors need most along with tips, examples, resources, test questions, and Certificate of Completion. Your handouts, can be inserted by us. (Phone or email to learn more.)
- Free customization with your logo.
- 196 Frames, 14 skills, professionally narrated
- Save and return buttons for interrupted training
- Self-scoring 30-question test
- Personalized certificate of completion with score and date.
Skills Modules Include:
- Constructive and Supportive Confrontation
- Documenting Properly
- Evaluating Performance
- Inspiring Employees, Praising Performance, and
- Resolving Coworker Conflicts
- Acting on a Fitness-for-Duty Policy
- Building Your Team
- Communicating Effectively with Upper Management
- Observing Your Employee’s Performance
- Giving Feedback and Constructive Criticism
- Delegating and Following Up
- Dispensing Discipline
- Preventing Violence
- Investigating Minor Incidents and Employee Complaints
Employees & Leadership Engaged
Train Supervisors in Vital Skills from Your Web Site, PowerPoint, DVD, or Web Videos!
You Get Many Ways To Train
I love the vital tips supervisor program. It is comprehensive and will be a great asset for our managers who cannot attend on-site training.
Eileen Crochiere, President
Any format, all 14 Skills.....$997.00
All skills shown are available in PowerPoint, DVD, Web Movies, or Web Course you own, keep, and upload to your own Web site! No additional fees, no license, no renewals!
14 Skills In Any Media Format -- editable, add your logo, insert your own handouts, and more!
Get applauded by top management and rescue supervisors from their lack of skills. This program will instill competence and supervisory “know-how” with short educational modules that play on your Web site or from any of the other formats we offer. They are easy to upload to your Web site or use PowerPoint, DVD, or Web movie formats. Need something else? Ask..because we've got it!Each skill delivers its powerful, animated message in only 4-6 minutes.
Here’s What You Will Do:
- Help supervisors brush-up on key skills
- Train new supervisors
- E-mail automatic launch links to any supervisor
- Help “troubled supervisors” referred for their leadership issues
- Reduce fear among supervisors from inadequate training
- Reduce conflict, risk, and potential violence at work
- Be a better internal consultant
- Add value to your program
- Experience fewer grievances
- Reduce wrongful termination claims
- Help supervisors be proactive
- Demonstrate due diligence in training supervisors
Skill 1: How to Observe Performance
You’ll love it so much, you will want the others! Supervisors learn the skill of observing performance and how to focus on- and assess skills, abilities, motivations, attitudes, conduct, appearance, vitality, and eagerness to learn. 145A – $97
Skill 2: Documenting Performance
The first question a boss will ask when termination is proposed is, “Do you have all the documentation you need?” Here’s how to make sure documentation exists and that it is useful. 145B – $97
Skill 3: Mastering Constructive Confrontation
How to organize thoughts in advance and follow guidelines and a format that makes sure confrontation hits home, inspires change, and dignifies employees. 145C – $97
Skill 5: Resolving Coworker Conflicts
Pick your battles and focus on shared goals to referee disputes effectively. 145E – $97
Skill 7: Delegating Work and Following Up
Boost your efficiency-and your team's morale-by handing off assignments to the right people. 145G – $97
Skill 9: Inspiring and Praising
Employees to Build Morale Energize employees by taking every opportunity to recognize their contributions and urging them to excel. 145I – $97
Skill 11: Communicating
Effectively with Upper Management Relate to the top brass on their terms and present your ideas as solutions to problems they face. 145K – $97
Skill 13: Managing Unfit for Duty Employees
The inability of an employee to work safely requires a deliberate and fact-based confrontation and the following of organization’s fitness-forduty policy. 145M – $97
Skill 4: Evaluating Performance
How and why to shower employees with frequent feedback, assessing employees regularly, praise superior work, provide constructive suggestions, and elevate mediocre or substandard work to excellence. 145D – $97
Skill 6: Giving Feedback
Express both good and bad input with judgment-free specificity for a more positive, lasting impact on the employee. 145F – $97
Skill 8: Dispensing Discipline
Treat discipline as a means to educate employees and elevate their behavior. 145H – $97
Skill 10: Building Your Team
By choosing the right people and getting them to believe in a shared goal, you lay the groundwork for a winning team. 145J – $97
Skill 12: Investigating
Complaints & Incidents Take an unbiased, fact-based approach when investigating employee complaints. 145L – $97
Skill 14: Acting to Prevent Violence in the Workplace
Know the conditions that breed violence, and protect your workplace from toxic conflicts. 145N – $97
All 14 Skills Above
Get all 14 skills shown above—the complete supervisory suite. Each on a CD includes Flash files for your Web site and self-playing files that start automatically and run on most computers, or with one click. 146A – $997. SAVE $264!
Your Choice, Flash Movies, PPT, DVD (on 2 DVDs) or Web Course with Certificate..only $997 Complete.
ALL PROGRAMS AND PRODUCTS COMPLETE WITH 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE!
This Supervisor Training Course in 14 Skills Turns Supervisors into People-Management Pros Quickly, Easily, and in a Way They'll Remember
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: THIS PROGRAM HAS A 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE FOR ONE FULL YEAR. IF YOUR SUPERVISORS DON'T USE IT, LOVE IT, AND YOU DO NOT SEE REDUCED RISK AND FEWER TROUBLES COMING TO YOUR HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE, THEN YOUR PURCHASE WILL BE REFUNDED IN FULL.
SEE THE FULL PROGRAM: http://workexcel.net/supervisor-training.html
If you have been looking for a effective and memorable supervisor training course that will actually lead to improved supervisory skills, then this it.
How many of your supervisors say and do things they shouldn't, create risk for your organization, act insecure, don't praise employees properly, don't correct performance effectively, struggle to be the leader, create ineffective documentation, fail to confront, bully employees, or simply stay isolated because they don't have the observation skills needed to judge employees and their performance properly? What about ineffective communication, knowing how to be a role model, understanding how to investigate situations or prevent workplace violence?
This course cover all of these topics and more! This program is especially valuable as a program to help those supervisors who need more assistance because of inappropriate behavior, bullying, or problematic decision-making with their employees.
Supervisor Training Course Skills include:
• How to Observe Performance
• Documenting Performance
• Mastering Constructive Confrontation
• Evaluating Performance
• Resolving Coworker Conflicts
• Giving Feedback
• Delegating Work and Following Up
• Dispensing Discipline
• Inspiring and Praising Employees
• Building Your Team
• Communicating with Upper Management
• Investigating Complaints and Incidents
• Managing Unfit for Duty Employees
• Acting To Prevent Workplace Violence
The "How-to" Supervisor Training Course that Improves Productivity
- Train supervisors with PowerPoint, DVD, Video, or our web course which uploads to your own internal website. You own it.
- Reduce supervisor stress with improved supervisor skills that produce better relationships.
- This invaluable program provides tools and resources that can help supervisors improve their workplace and successfully help employees improve performance.
How Companies Suffer without a Supervisor Training Course While Supervisors Remain Naive.
Mismanagement directly correlates to lower productivity. Poor supervisory skills also create employee negativity, prompt more absenteeism, cause more employees to be careless. Click here to print the full brochure for this product or use the shopping cart above to purchase it right now.
This program will allow supervisors to brush-up on their skills instantly at work or at home, 24/7 with the videos formats that can embed to your Web site. We know of no other program that can do this. Supervisors can access training at the moment they think it is needed or in advance before meeting with employees.
Here's what this course will do for supervisors…
- Improve the productivity of supervisors and managers
- Help HR departments experience fewer headaches from grievances and complaints that employees bring relative to problematic relationships with supervisors
- Offer older/seasoned supervisors skills they've never had and reduce risk of employment claims against the employer for wrongful actions, questionable behaviors, and neglect of duty
- Improve the supervisor's ability to act earlier when problems emerge, consult properly with HR or internal advisers, and keep top management informed of critical issues
- Demonstrate your managers were trained and your organization exercised responsibility for training supervisors to reduce legal claims and charges of neglect or failure to be proactive.
- Help supervisors and managers brush-up on key skills (and learn new ones)
- Allow you to train supervisors and managers 24/7 the moment they want and need the help.
- Allow you to e-mail any skill link directly from your web server to one supervisor or group of supervisors who need the information NOW.
- Train struggling managers with performance issues and problematic supervision styles that you've put on performance improvement
- Reduce stress and fear among supervisors due to inadequate training or inexperience, especially new supervisors - helping not to develop bad habits.
- Improve employee productivity because of better trained supervisors who are managing employees more effectively
- Train new supervisors faster--get them up to speed and meet your training goals faster
- Improve the internal role of the human resources manager who must serve as a consultant to supervisors, thereby improving position viability and usefulness.
Purchasers of this product include…
- Human resource professionals, trainers, and benefits consultants
- Employee assistance program
- Employee Assistance consultants
- Organizational development professionals
- Small business owners or their office/business managers
Other recommended products
• EAP Course for Supervisor Training: Essentials
• Stress Management Training Secrets for Supervisors
• Managers Training: Your Role in Supporting a Respectful Workplace