Preventing Workplace Violence
Email a request to see the full preview of
Preventing Workplace Violence Training and Education
Provide education to employees on preventing workplace violence. Four key media formats available and contains everything employees need to know in order to understand workplace violence, how it occurs, and what they can do to possibly prevent it.
Train every employee with the web course easily by emailing the start link with the course directly loaded to your websites internal server. New employee, no problem. Orient them outside a classroom setting by emailing the video or web course link directly to them.
Violence isn't just a tragedy in the workplace. It is also a liability. Prevent lawsuits by educating employees and then certify to your property casualty insurance company that every employee received training and have a certificate of completion with score to show them. (Hint: Then ask for an insurance discount.)
This program improves awarenesss in workplace violence, reduces the risk of tragedy, enhance workplace communication among employees, and helps employees demonstrate tolerance and life-saving concern for their coworkers.
Overview of Contents
Background and Severity of the Problem
• Definition and Key Principles
• Important Facts and Statistics
• Physical Violence Defined
• Psychological Violence Defined
• Dangerous Communication Issues
• Duties and Tasks at Increased Risk
• Risky Occupations
• Any Workplace Is at Risk
• Warning Signs of Potential Violence
• Prevention Do’s and Don’ts
• Behaviors You Should Avoid as a Coworker
• What to Do If You Become a Victim
• Yes, You Should Attend Critical Incident Stress Debriefings
Length of Flash program: 12 min of intense training content.