Popular Subjects
Employees are about to break their 2017 New Year's resolutions. You are in a position to help them by downloading, copying, and distributing this free, reproducible, and editable workplace wellness tip sheet. Engage with your employees, and improve your program's visibility with "Don't Give Up On Your New Years Resolution."

Some statistics find that up to 92 percent of people never meet their new years resolution goal, but the odds can be improved. These are the tips that work. Distribute this tip sheet so employees will try some of these strategies, and perhaps become part of the successful 8 percent of people who win with New Year's resolutions by staying focused and on track.

Don't Give Up on Your New Year's Resolution Free Tip Sheet Download
Discounts and

Fresh Resources for EAPs and Workforce Management Professionals
About Us - Contact Us - Privacy Notice - Shipping & Returns - Terms of Use

WorkExcel.com (formerly EAPtools.com) serves human resource managers, benefits managers, employee assistance programs, occupational health, mental health professionals, training professionals, managers and CEOs with products and tools designed to help employees remain happy, healthy, and productive.

©1993-2017 by DFA Publishing and Consulting, LLC, Daniel A. Feerst, BSW, MSW, LISW-CP, Publisher