Federal Drug Free Workplace Course
Save time and meet your training goals. Own this course. No leasing, no fees. This Web course that follows the current Army Federal Drug Free Workplace Training has just been updated.
With the course, you can reach every employee or supervisor of installation. Finally no catch ups, missing trainees, or stragglers. Who haven't been trained. This course issues personalized, time-stamped certificate that can be printed or the pertinent text copied with a mouse and send to the Drug Control Officer or his or her assigned administrator.
This course was originally developed for Fort Monroe, and then three years ago it offered to other installations. It has just undergone it's second update.
- Save Time, Energy, Effort
- Meet Your Training Goals
- Save Expense with it Low Cost
- 51 frames, questions, handouts,
- Internet link to the full AR 600 85
- Rated for 30 minutes of training, longer if presented live
- Plays directly from the CD
- Issues certificate with personalization and time/date
- Professional sound narration
- Loads to any webserver
- Email link to one more participants
- Customization of content available; contact 1-800-626-4327 with additional questions
Questions, phone 1-800-626-4327 - Click here to see the first five frames of the 51 frame course