See the WorkLife Excel Movie
Brochure and Price (30 seconds) | Print PDF Example l Product Home Page l Imprinted Example | Ask for Recent Issue
► You will receive a high-resolution PDF for internal use without cost or obligation. Copy, e-mail internally, or print these free samples from your printer. Put them on your internal or external Web site (a password is a must!). At the end of the trial, either honor the invoice that follows or cancel without cost or obligation by phoning, e-mailing, marking "cancel" on the invoice, or faxing your instructions to us. (We make it easy!)
►Distribute to your employees (or the employees of organizations you serve if you are an EAP provider/vendor.) Paper copies are available for purchase, but the trial includes only the PDF. Later, you can order paper copies with your subscription for all employees or only some employees who may not have access to an e-mailed PDF (electronic copy). If you have any questions, phone us at 1-800-626-4327. You can also e-mail us by clicking here: Question>>> or Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
►WorkLife Excel® is upscale and corporate without being pricey. For PDF/Digital subscriptions, we base price on the total employee population having access to the newsletter. Please verify and affirm this number in the indicated box above when you order a free trial.
► WorkLife Excel® inspires and motivates employees with rich content that delves a little deeper. Our authors are nationally recognized employee assistance professionals, licensed mental health professionals, work-life authors, and workplace coaching pros. Only experienced, licensed, workplace professionals with extensive employee assistance experience approve content.
►WorkLife Excel® is two fast-reading pages with actionable articles on workplace productivity, enhancing home and family life, achieving work-life balance, managing stress, and better living.
►What WorkLife Excel® will do for you:
- Keep employees focused on work-life balance and productivity
- Help the organization manage stress
- Improve work teams
- Promote a respectful workplace, improve coworker relationships, and manage conflict
- Provide safety tips to employees
- Supply useful tips to employees on pleasing customers and reducing customer service stress
- Motivate employees to get help for personal problems before they interfere with productivity
- Help employees achieve career and personal goals
- Provide tips on improving relationships with supervisors
- Help employees boost the personal performance and achieve goals
- Help employees prevent injury and manage workplace injuries to speed their return to work and prevent financial loss to the employer from higher workers' compensation costs
- Provide work-life tips gathered from health research and reports in the news
- Help employees improve family life and teen challenges
- Help employees cope with personal crises, eldercare issues, financial concerns, and many more
►Who subscribes: Subscribers to WorkLife Excel® include small companies, large organization's, Canadian companies, even the U.S.Congress, the U.S. Small Business Administration, and the U.S. Air Force Academy! They had choices, but they chose WorkLife Excel! Other subscribers of WorkExcel.com newsletters (FrontLine Employee, FrontLine Supervisor, and Empleado de FrontLine) include: Universities, State governments, U.S. Military Academies, municipalities, hospitals, Fortune 500 companies, military alcohol and substance abuse programs, small businesses nationwide--motels, personnel leasing companies, private consulting firms, American Indian reservaions, and hundreds of employee assistance provider firms.